Friday, February 25, 2011

Oh Dear! Two Christmas Clubs!


My sewing machine just stopped and is at the repair shop but I was determined to work on something for 1 Xmas Item a Month hosted by Nell's Notions so I made some felt decorations . Last year I made lots of paper decorations at the last minute so this year I thought I would start a bit earlier since I enjoyed decorating my tree with my own hand made decorations. I will reuse some of the paper ones and add a bunch of felt ones this year. I started with some baubles.  I just have to put the hanging ribbons on the front two.

I went a bit crazy and decided to join in Christmas through the Year as well, hosted by Allie-oops Sweet Happy Life . So I had to make something else without my machine. I decide on a needle case.  If the cat is recognised the recipient will want it now but that is OK. It is fun to make little things and practice my stitchery.


I was looking for some small things to make and found this site.
I only had a chance to look at a few of the items but it looks like fun. http://freebiesforcrafters.blogspot.com/
There was a link to My Fantastic Toys where I got some bauble ideas.

Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...