Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday's Show and Tell


I made this bag more than a year ago I suppose. I loved the pansy fabric and I went to quite a lot of trouble but I just haven't been able to use it. It tends to clash with everything I have. Now that I have dragged it out to take photos I am determined to find something or buy something to wear it with because I still love the pansies.

It has a magnetic purse clasp ...

... a zipper pocket and phone pocket...

... and outside pockets on each side.




I saw something similar on the www and just copied it for myself.


The spider is from Dreamworld and has sat on this lounge in my sun room for quite a few years. I have to put it under something when my eldest daughter visits cause she says it gives her the creeps. I think he is pretty cute.

If you pop over to Cookies and Cream Craft you can see who else has show and tell.

Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...