Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pincushion update


Hi everyone doing the pincushion. I have just received my pure wool felt in the mail and I ran upstairs to make my pincushion top. I used some of my felt and some of the wool Fiona sent me. It only has to go across the ranges so Fiona should have it in a few days.


I also received my fabric from the Old Country Store Fabrics. I bought some Arnold's Attic to do the borders on my charm square quilt and I added in a yard of Mrs Greenthumbs to get the maximum out of the postage charge. It was half the price I would pay here even with the postage. I try to support my local shops as much as possible but I would be silly to knock back half price.


Here are my felts. They were a good price too.
Here is the site I bought from http://www.etsy.com/shop/materialevidenceshop


Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...