Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tickled Pink Tuesday and Tuesday Treasures Double Up


In keeping with my Monday holiday theme I have a few tea treasures that I bought on that trip. I couldn't buy a lot of china to carry back so I bought just one fragile package that was a little different. 
They are tea or coffee cups that are made in Lebanon. I bought them in the Printemps store in Dubai for for about $10 each and then had to carry them safely with me for 4 weeks!



The set of teaspoons I bought at Harrods in London. They were quite expensive but I am tickled pink that I bought them because I just adore them and I use at least one of them everyday.



The honey spoon is made of pewter and I found it in a gift shop in Salisbury on the day we visited Stonehenge. It was a toss up between the spoon or a stainless steel salt and pepper set shaped like little watering cans. I decided that I wouldn't use the salt and pepper set but I might use the spoon for jam or honey. So I went with the spoon.

Not the best photo but the little bee is cute.

Melody hosts Tuesday Treasures so pop over there to see who else is playing then tomorrow you can see what is tickling Allie on her Tuesday.

Happy Blogging,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...