Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter

The day has dawned just perfect here. There is no breeze, it is warm (25) and the birds are singing.


Kitty enjoys the winter sun

Speaking of birds, I have just about finished 3 little birds. I am going to make them all into brooches. Should be able to finish that this morning. I can't think of anywhere to hang the little things so the hanger comes off and a pin goes on. I made them two rows smaller than the tutorial (see right side bar) so they would be cute size. I might make some Christmas coloured ones for the Christmas tree later.


The table is set up with the owl gift boxes and chocolate rabbit penny rug as a centre piecce. My paper flowers are on the cafe table. You can just see the egg cups peeping over the top of one of the owls. It is generally a low chocolate day with mini Lindt bunnies all round from us and something small from the rest of the family.




I hope you all have a happy and peaceful Easter,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...