Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tickled Pink Tuesday and Tuesday Treasures Double Up

I know, I know. It's not Tuesday here anymore but I have noticed I am not the only one a bit behind this week. Must be the Easter holidays slowing everyone down.

My Treasures this week are my Delft Blue set and my Old Country Roses mug.
As with all my teapots I adore my Delft set and think of Holland each time I use it. I bought it in Amsterdam in 2000 while on a tour of Europe.








The little mug is a design that I hadn't seen in Australia so it was a nice find in London. It was on sale in Harrods and still cost me quite a few pounds but it also is a lovely souvenir of my first trip to England.


What tickles me about them is that I bought them in their country of origin.
There might still be some treasures around if you visit Melody at The House on the Side of the Hill.
Happy Days,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...