Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1 xmas item a month

 
I have been concentrating on getting some little gifts ready. Playing with a few designs. Many years ago I was given a shop made book page weight. It is like a mini pyramid doorstop. It has dried lavender in it so it males reading a more relaxing past time. It is used to stop the pages turning while the book is on the table. Very useful for reading hands free. You can hold your cake plate and read at the same time :)
It would also make a nice nice little paper weight for the desk. I have finished one but I would like to make at least two more. I have to get some more tassels.
Narelle at Pins and Whiskers is the lovely host for this group. She has a list of all those joining in on her side bar. There are usually lots of great ideas.
I have made a little pattern for my pyramid. Click on the image then download it.



Happy Quilting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...