Thursday, August 14, 2014

Friday Night Sew-in

I signed up for FNSI this month. I haven't been visiting very many blogs this month. I thought it would be nice just to browse around all the ones in the FNSI list.
There is still time to sign up over at Sugarlane Quilts.

I want to do lots of doll clothes sewing to try to get a bunch of pattern trials done.

We have been popping round to watch the new house go up. This is my sewing room.


On the way back from the house one afternoon we saw a whale! He was jumping up and rolling over and flapping his flipper. In between jumps he would come up and puff. It was very exciting. I zoomed in with my coolpix camera and just had to click quick when I saw him pop out. At least you can tell it's a whale :) Well I can anyway.


Looking forward to the Saturday after Friday night so I can visit everyone.

Happy Quilting and Crafting,
Val
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...