Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Treasured Blogs


Mel at The House on the Side of the Hill is always thinking up things to blog about. I like the idea of her Treasured Blogs linky. Since the only sewing I am doing lately is doll clothes that I blog about on my Doll Designs blog I needed a nice post for my general sewing blog.

I found a fun blog in my wanderings looking for doll clothes ideas. Larri is a lovely lady with lots of great ideas for craft and sewing and cooking and some doll clothes as well. She even has lots of book reviews. I am sure you will enjoy browsing around her blog and maybe even leaving a comment.
Her blog is called Seams Inspired. I love the twirling photo on her header. It reminds me of the book store in You've Got Mail.

Screen shot from Seams Inspired

Happy Quilting and Crafting,
Val



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...